- 3 stainless steel burners deliver powerful heat and durability
- 2 side tables, side burner, sear station, and a warming rack
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates retain heat for even grilling
The popular and economical Weber Spirit family of gas grills adds a more fully-featured E-330 model to the lineup in 2016. The new Spirit E-330 BBQ grill includes a handy 10,000 BTU side burner for cooking accompaniments and a 7,500 Sear Station Burner that boots heat to quickly sear foods, then turns off for regular grilling. Other features include long-lasting porcelain-enameled cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars. Positioned above the burner tubes and below the grates, these V-shaped Bars shield burner tubes from pore-clogging debris. They also serve to catch and vaporize food drippings, creating the smoke that flavors food. The Spirit E-330 LP gas grill carries a 10-year warranty on the porcelain-enameled lid and burner tubes and a 5-year warranty on grates and Flavorizer Bars. Not available in natural gas.
- Shop Weber Grill Thermometers, Weber Grill Covers, and Weber Replacement Parts here!
- Total cooking area (primary and warming rack) 529 sq. in.
- 3 stainless steel burners
- 32,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners, 10,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner and 7,500 BTU-per hour input sear station burner
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door, porcelain-enameled lid with center-mounted thermometer
- Turn any grill into a smart grill with the Weber Connect smart grilling hub
- 2 stainless steel work surfaces, front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars, electronic crossover ignition system, 6 tool hooks
- Liquid propane model has fuel gauge with large readout
- Not available in natural gas
- 10-year limited grill warranty on lid, cookbox and burners. Call Customer Service at 1-800-446-1071 for warranty.